The Only One Indifferent... WGASA?

Welcome to Cubicle Hell.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Husband is at school tonight. I love the nights he is at school because I can make the dinners he refuses to eat- meat loaf, cheesy macaroni, Chicken Alfredo.. Yum yum. This is day two of my weight watching. I have figured out that the night pill should be taken after dinner, but before a snack, because I crashed last night at about 7. So, eat dinner, then, bowl of cereal before bed. Good idea, yes?
Girl one is getting increasingly moody and might turn into a teenager in the next month. She just turned two, and if I have to watch George of the Jungle one more time and witness another tantrum from her father because of it, I'm selling the lot and going to Hawaii. Don't get me wrong, Brenden Fraser is tasty looking, but you can only listen to the theme song so many times before you approach insanity.
Also, my first term of Expensive College is done. Cost me 4 G's for this next term, but I am taking three classes. When I start my summer term, I will only need 15 more till I am done. I should be graduated by Spring of 08. Schwing!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home