The Only One Indifferent... WGASA?

Welcome to Cubicle Hell.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Uh, thanks to whoever anonymous is.... I did need a reminder.

Okay, we have a new puppy named Lucy, and a Kitty named Cleopatra, Cleo for short.
We got Cleo at a hole-in-the-wall Pet Store for free, all we had to do was buy her kitty kit. She got her shots today, and in September she is going to get spayed and declawed. I am not really a cat person, my husband is. But so far, me and the cat are in good terms because she hasn't shit on my new carpet yet.
Lucy on the other hand, is a different story. She is 10 weeks old, and half boxer and half Staffordshire Bull Terrier. We got her at a animal shelter. She had 4 brothers and 3 sisters, and the night before I rescued her, her brothers and sisters were dog-napped. I drove 2 hours to pick her up, and she was ridden with fleas and hook worms. I took her to the vet this morning and got her dewormed and inoculated. She is in good health and such a beautiful dog. She has boxer coloring, but her nose is not as prominent as a boxers- it slopes down. If I could figure out how to upload pictures I would....
In other news, Girl 2 is trying to walk. Girl 1 thinks she is 2 going on 12. Such a smarty pants. Husband is almost done with school, and I just finished my term with 2 B's and an A. I'm a smarty pants too. :)

Thanks Anonymous.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home