The Only One Indifferent... WGASA?

Welcome to Cubicle Hell.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I have a new job, that I just started. I am a goverment employee still, but Uncle Sam doesn't own my ass any longer. (Actively, anyway)

I have a new list of characters that I would like to introduce to you. Most are retarded. Few are not. I suspect that since I work for LogisticsCompany, it means I will have little to do, and a lot of time to update posts. You're welcome.
Onward with the list.

Nosy-
A 52 year old fire cracker who is from the deep south, and has the foulest mouth ever. I adore her and we get along great. We talk shit constantly, and she has my back. She treats me like a daughter, fussing over me and teaching me how to crochet and knit. I call her Nosy because she is... Nosy.

Best Friend-
Best Friend is awesome. She is the only person I know who is as twisted as I. If we were lesbians, she would be the butch one.

Those are the only significant people so far. I have only been here three weeks... I will update when I find some one else who I deem worthy for my scorn.

BTW- I have MySpace, but I don't want any one to know who I am. I have kids to protect and stuff. So, if you want to know my MySpace, delurk and IM me at sailorobinson. AIM or YIM.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home