The Only One Indifferent... WGASA?

Welcome to Cubicle Hell.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Nosy's dog died yesturday. Apparently she had a lot of tumors and the cruel determined it to be the best thing for the dog to be put down.
Wonderful. Nothing like the news of death the start my day.

I'm trying to get my husband a job here at my office. I really do not want to work with him, and I probably won't have to see him until it is time to go home, but it will be nice to have the extra money. I hate that I am the only source of income. Sorry, we can't live off of 13.83 an hour. We can skimp on some of our spending, but our bills? Yeah, can't skimp on those. I guess I could cut the cable and internet, but I go to school full time online, so that would not work out.
If he goes back to work, we can save ourselves a grand a month. Yehaw.

I put up the tree the day after Thanksgiving. I think it looks pretty. It is fake pre-lit NC Pine, (or whatever) and I decorated it with snow flake ornaments, silver balls (ha!) and silver bows. I didn't feel like paying thirty bucks for a skirt for it, so I bought some of that fake snow crap they use in mini-house displays and just draped it around the base. Saved myself 26 dollars. I also have various Christmas crap around the house- this is my first year decorating. MIL got me a MnM house that goes nicely on my mantle, and my SIL got me that Hallmark singing Snowman from a couple of years back. Everything really blends nicely with the boxes we haven't un packed yet. Mix that all in with Gingerbread scented Febreeze and Voila! Christmas!

26 Days left. Thank God for Ebay.