The Only One Indifferent... WGASA?

Welcome to Cubicle Hell.

Friday, December 21, 2007

My comments didn't work for a while. How gay.


I decided for a Christmas present for my self, I was going to pierce my belly button. Took me all of 15 minutes to decide this. I have had it done before, when I was 19 and very proud to show off my belly. Now my hopes are to get motivation to show it off again and finally shed that last bit of flub from Girl 2.

Anyway, I walked into the local piercing joint, Mutilation Station, INC. Not the real name, but you get the idea.

Anyway, I walk in to MS Inc. and every one had a pierced face. It looked promising.

I had a guy pierce me. I was so nervous. I can get tattoos all day, but stick me with a needle? No, thank you sir, I will NOT have another. But, I still wanted to ram a stainless steel rod through my gut.

Anyway, dude was cool when piercing me, telling me to breathe in, out, etc. Forty Bucks and a waiver later, I come out with a little barbell in the belly, and instructions to wash it and replace the barbell after 4 weeks. Thanks for the money, Grandma! Good Christmas present.

Girl 1 thinks it is the most fascinating boo boo she has ever seen. Girl 2 tried to kiss it.

4 more days people. 4 more days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home