The Only One Indifferent... WGASA?

Welcome to Cubicle Hell.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I haven't updated in like, a month and a half and no one cares.

Assholes.

Anyway, nothing new, just want to let you people know I am still a bum at home, but my husband has a job now. He works. Im Betty Crocker/Suzy Homemaker.

But I smoke pot now. I am an advocate of Marijuana for Medicinal Uses. I haven't had any problems with my back pain since I started smoking.

Only drawback? I feel like my IQ is dropping. I stumble my sentences a lot even if I'm not high. It is weird... Like Mommy-sitis but ten times worse....

But I can do do dishes now without complaint. :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 18 April, 2008 09:04 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Guess that explains why you're never on AIM anymore. You're out smoking the gange! BTW, I think "cubie" is stoned too, I've been watching him walking into the same damn wall for about 5 minutes now.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home