The Only One Indifferent... WGASA?

Welcome to Cubicle Hell.

Friday, February 01, 2008

This sucks.

I was called on Monday and told by my manager that my job funding was pulled because of no more money left. But, the good thing was, he had a position open downstairs that pays 2 dollars more.

So I email him my resume. He gets it, and from what I gather, NO MATTER WHAT, I will be out of a job February 7th. I can start this new position the following Monday, the 10th. But, it is not guaranteed that the position is mine.

So naturally, I am trippin'. I have one week left of employment, no savings, and might possibly have to start a new job search. WTF. What if I don't get this new position?

There goes my medical insurance, and regular pay. I guess I could file for unemployment, but how much would that suck?

Husband needs to find a job, like, NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home