The Only One Indifferent... WGASA?

Welcome to Cubicle Hell.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

More Retarded Conversations:

sadandinlove: is dat idiot of a person king here?
sadandinlove: WHERE THE %%%% IS HE, %%%%%?
sadandinlove: YOU TELL ME OR I'LL PHISH YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, GET YOUR ADDRESS, THEN BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!
sadandinlove: I'M DOIN IT NOW.
sadandinlove: ******* ***** **** *************
sadandinlove: THERES UR ADDRESS
me: you are still a dumbass arent you
me: you poor child. another statistic of poor white trash
sadandinlove: you aint seen me. tell him to stop givin my number out or ill hack both ur systems.
me: oh please.
me: give me a break.
me: i dont talk to him that often, so why would what i say matter? besides, i would love to see you try
me: i will.
me: try. i dare you.
me: you cant hack into my computer. its a macintosh
me: and why would you hack into mine? i didnt do anything to you
sadandinlove: i will, u dork. there is a way. yeah u did.
me: what did i do besides berate you?
sadandinlove: TELL HIM TO STOP CALLING ME.
me: why dont you tell him yourself???
me: I dont talk to him that often
sadandinlove: i dont talk to him
me: neither do i
me: if you are acting a fool in the chat room, then he does that stuff.
me: quit acting like a retard and he wont bother you
me: you go ahead and try to hack my computer... I have your number, i will save this conversation, and i will call the police and press charges
sadandinlove: i dont. he does.
me: hacking is a federal offense
sadandinlove: LIKE GIVIN OUT #S.
me: leave me alone.
sadandinlove: tell him to stop then n i will.
me: no.
me: i have nothing to do with this.
sadandinlove: yes u do
me: i swear, if anything happens to my computer,,,, even if it is just a slow load time on my browser, i ill report you.
me: i do have your number, this conversation is proff that you threatened me
me: you are in no position o make threats, little girl
me: what do i have to do with this?
sadandinlove: wat, on this website? ill make a new one.
me: i havent been in the chat in over a month
sadandinlove: idc
me: No, i will report you to the police
me: hacking is a federal offense
sadandinlove: ok. ill stop..........
me: punishable with fines and jail time
me: very good.
me: if you don't want him to bother you, then make a new name
sadandinlove: i think i would probably know dat.
me: ok...
me: so how do you figure i have anthing to do with this?
sadandinlove: idk..........
sadandinlove: peace out.......
me: im saving this convo.
sadandinlove: why?
me: just in case.
sadandinlove: i dont really even know how
me: then why make empty threats?
sadandinlove: god im just 13. u think id know how to do that?
me: with the way society is today nothing would suprise me.
me: i thought you were that girl who was pregnant?
sadandinlove: pregnant?????????? wtf r u talkin about?!?!??
me: ok must be another person then
me: i dont remember her name
sadandinlove: ok.....
sadandinlove: ok.......
me: so, yeah
me: im leaing now
sadandinlove: just dont report me for nothin...... i wont hack ur system or anything....
me: deal.
sadandinlove: k....
me: bye
sadandinlove: peace out



Is hacking a federal offense???

1 Comments:

  • At 02 May, 2008 14:56 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good lord you attract the classiest people. Speaking of class, where's our retarded conversation?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home